Monday 6 October 2014

Crocheted Spades - Free Pattern

I made these spades for my wedding. I found amigurumi 3D hearts patterns on the internet but no other playing card suit, and especially no spade. So I decided to make it myself. Here is the result. If you are not sure you are able to make the spades, find a heart pattern on the internet and try it. It is similar but easier! No problem with the crochet hearts? Try the spades then!

I made a pdf file for the tutorial: it contains the pattern and the instructions. It is free, but for personal use only (like all my patterns).

Enjoy!

Download the free Crocheted Spade pattern
(modèle/tuto gratuit - kostenloses Shritt für Schritt Vorbild - modelo gratuito - modello libero - modelo de livre)


























No comments:

Post a Comment